How to Develop a RTI Program at Your School or District
It’s no secret that drop-out and failure rates are climbing, especially for at-risk students. With over 1.2 million students dropping out of high school every year in the US, the catastrophe adds up to nearly 7,000 students per day.
Schools need a way to identify struggling students so they can intervene immediately to alter the course of action for students.
Download this eBook to learn the 10 steps to developing an RTI model at your school.
In this eBook you’ll get:
- A 10-point system to reduce failures, drop out rates, and eliminate the bottleneck that can arise in special education services
- 19 examples of what interventions are and are not
- Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III break downs
- Tips to identify struggling students
- Guidance to assign interventions and organize resources
- Ways to track intervention efficacy