Tie instruction to curriculum while driving student growth
“There is now a connection for students. Kids rarely get feedback on their benchmark scores. The PowerSchool Assessment student profile connected it for them. Now our students connect their formative weekly data in their data binder to their quarterly data and yearly performance. The data leads us into more and richer student conversations.”
PowerSchool customers get results*:
- Over 25% reduction in admin time spent on student management
- Over 10% reduction in teacher time spent creating, administering, and scoring student learning assessments
- Improved student performance related to adjusted instructional strategies that were based on real-time student data within ongoing assessments
*Based on a 2016 research report by Hobson & Co.
Experience these PowerSchool Assessment benefits:
- Build assessments using assessment item bank with over 55,000+ pre-written items that have been developed by subject-matter experts
- Create assessments based on common-core state standards and state-specific learning standards
- Stay up-to-date with real-time student data that drills down to class, state, assessment, and item level so teachers can adjust instruction
- Align instruction and curriculum with targeted, standards-based remediation to drive student growth
“Teachers use PowerSchool Assessment to build their own tests and quizzes so that they can get instant feedback from the students in their classroom.”
Assessment & Analytics
Login to PowerSchool Assessment (formerly onTRAC), PowerSchool Analytics (formerly onTRAC LDS), or PowerTest (formerly iTest).
Create and deliver rich, engaging content with embedded lessons, easily receive digital files from students, and electronically provide comments, feedback, and grades.
PowerSource is a community-focused customer support portal for all PowerSchool products.
Streamline enrollment for new student applications and enrollment, school choice and lotteries, annual student.