How to Give Parents a Great First Impression with a Streamlined Kindergarten Roundup Process
Thursday, Nov 30th • 11 am PT / 2 pm ET
Lewis Central Community Schools previously faced a significant registration challenge. Administrators were plagued by error-prone, loosely-secured, and time-consuming registration days, which required manual sign-ups for 3,000 students. Additionally, kindergarten roundups were inefficient. They turned to PowerSchool Registration for help in 2012.
School Improvement Specialist Dave Black will discuss how PowerSchool’s online enrollment and registration solution has improved data accuracy, saved time, patched security vulnerabilities, and enhanced kindergarten budgeting and staffing projections.
Black will share insight into how PowerSchool Registration:
- Improves onboarding for kindergarten students and families
- Benefits parents, who are now able to efficiently register students from the comfort of their own homes
- Helps school staff prepare for the upcoming academic year
- Delivers more accurate projections about the number of students who intend to attend kindergarten, which assists with staffing and financial planning
- Dave Black, School Improvement Specialist,Lewis Central Community Schools
- Jake Glowacki, Solution Sales Engineer, PowerSchool