Microfocus Software Supplement
EXHIBIT: MICROFOCUS SOFTWARE SUPPLEMENT
Additional Definitions. “MicroFocus Software” means the object code version of the software provided to PowerSchool by MICRO FOCUS (US), INC. (“MicroFocus”) and identified under the name “MicroFocus” in Exhibit B, herein.
- Ownership. MicroFocus owns the MicroFocus Software.
- Restrictions on Use of MicroFocus Software. Client’s use of the MicroFocus Software is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Client has the right to use the MicroFocus Software only in Object Code form, and only with the PowerSchool Licensed Software.
- Client acknowledges that the MicroFocus Software is proprietary to MicroFocus and is supplied by PowerSchool under license from MicroFocus. Title to the MicroFocus Software shall at all times remain vested in MicroFocus or its designated successor. Except for the right of use that is expressly provided to Client under the Agreement, no right, title or interest in or to the MicroFocus Software is granted to Client;
- Client acknowledges and agrees that MicroFocus is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement;
- PowerSchool shall be responsible for installation, support and first level problem shooting for Client.