EXHIBIT: INTEGRATEPLUS SUPPLEMENT
- PowerSchool has entered into an agreement with InterSystems Corporation (“ISC”) (“ISC/K-12 Agreement”) where, upon other matters, PowerSchool may offer certain software owned by ISC (including IntegratePLUS) and services related to such software to PowerSchool’s customers.
- IntegratePLUS is not considered a Component System under this Agreement. License to IntegratePLUS shall be granted under and subject to the terms and execution of a subscription agreement entered into between You and ISC (the “Subscription Agreement”). This Order Form, with respect to IntegratePLUS only, shall be coterminous with the Subscription Agreement.
- The parties agree that with respect to IntegratePLUS PowerSchool may use a third party subcontractor for any services related thereto.
- Software Subscription for IntegratePLUS is for an initial term of one (1) Contract Year beginning on the Execution Date of this Order Form (“Initial Term”). Continued Software Subscription after the Initial Term is optional and will automatically renew on an annual basis (each a “Renewal Term” and together with the Initial Term, the “Term”), unless either party elects not to renew the Software Subscription for the upcoming Renewal Term by notifying the other party in writing of non-renewal at least ninety (90) days prior to the expiration of the then-current Term.
- All Subscription fees for IntegratePLUS (“Subscription Fees”) shall be paid to PowerSchool in accordance with the payment terms set forth in this Agreement. The Subscription Fee for the Initial Term is due and payable as of the Execution Date of this Order Form. Subscription Fees for each subsequent Renewal Term are due and payable on the effective date of the Renewal Term. Subscription Fees for each Renewal Term are subject to annual escalation and will be specified by PowerSchool in an annual invoice provided to You at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the then-current Renewal Term.
- PowerSchool will be responsible for providing support to You in accordance with the support obligations that are identified in this Order Form. Notwithstanding the foregoing, upon termination of the ISC/K-12 Agreement and notice to You of such termination date (“ISC/K-12 Termination Date”), all support for IntegratePLUS will be provided to You by ISC under the terms of the Subscription Agreement, and PowerSchool may assist but shall have no further support obligations related to Intergr8 as of such Termination Date.
- [IF POWERSCHOOL IS HOSTING] Upon an ISC/K-12 Termination Date, You acknowledge that consent by ISC or further agreement between You and ISC may be required for continuance of hosting services provided by PowerSchool with respect to IntegratePLUS.
Explore our solutions & resources for...
Break down barriers between departments and manage all your solutions in one system. Learn More