Mobile Anywhere Access to Real-Time Student Data for Parents and Students
Conveniently portable and powerful, the all-new PowerSchool Mobile app gives parents and students access to real-time information on grades, attendance, assignments, scores, and comments. With a clean, easy-to-use interface and intuitive design, the app allows parents to monitor their child's proficiency on standards and register to receive immediate alerts specific to their child.
Access from iOS or Android mobile devices
Access student homework assignments
Real-time grades and attendance
Single account for all children
Daily bulletin board
Integrated family calendar
Fee transactions and balance
Automatic email messaging
Instant push notifications for attendance or grade changes
Track each student with grade trends
PowerSchool is available to Parents and Students to download for free as a combined Parent and Student app from the App Store for the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, and as separate PowerSchool apps for Parents and Students on Google Play for Android devices.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool 8.0 or later student information system in order to use the PowerSchool mobile app. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they're using PowerSchool.
- Requires activation of Mobile Services by the district system administrator
- Requires a wireless or mobile data connection
- Requires that parent/student access be enabled by school administration
- Requires iOS 7 or later for iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, or Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0 or greater
- Works best with PowerSchool 9.0 or later